Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Robby Lynn Of " Sunday's Kind Of Country" Wins Second ICMA Radio Personality Award!!!

Thursday night, Oct 16th 2008 Nationally syndicated radio host Robby Lynn won his second Inspirational Country Music Association/ Radio Personality of The Year award. Robby has been broadcasting Sunday's Kind Of Country since 1996, the program having been syndicated since 2002. Currently in 32 radio markets across the country, the program highlights the positive message, Christian based music of the country music genre. The one hour television video version of Sunday's Kind Of Country is scheduled to once again re-start production in March of 2009.

1 Comments:

At Fri Oct 02, 11:41:00 AM CDT, Blogger Nacmaryanne said...

I think Sunday's Kind of Country is the very best program on the radio! I love christian music, and I love country music, and what makes the show so outstanding is having not only the best christian singers but also the best country singers singing christian music (like Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, George Strait, etc.). I do wish it came on more times. I want my daughter and her husband to hear it, but they are in church at the time it comes on. I would listen to it al day long if were on that much. Can we buy copies of the programs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home