Workshop for counties, municipalities and school districts
Texas A&M University College of Architecture presents
Community-Based Energy Management
a half-day workshop sponsored by
State Energy Conservation Office and Rebuild Amerca Rural Community Building Initiative
8:30 to 11:30 a.m., January 14
Nacogdoches City Parks and Recreation Building
1112 North Street
Continuing Education Units are available upon request.
Participants will learn the answers to the following:
- Why do we need energy management?
- What can we accomplish with energy management?
- How can I create an energy management plan?
- How can we achieve our energy management goals?
- What resources are available for energy management?
- What FUNDING is available for energy efficiency projects?
- and more!
Click for registration form or online registration
Contact Gloria Harvey, Texas A&M University, 979/862-2370 for more information.